Table of Contents
- Wilton Chocolate Pro Melting Pot Product Review
- Bestselling Wilton Chocolate Pro Melting Pot in 2020
- 1. Wilton Candy Melts Candy Melting Pot
- 2. Wilton Chocolate Pro - Melting Chocolate Wafers for Chocolate Fountains or Fondue, Multipack of two 2 lb. bags, 4 lbs.
- 3. VEVOR 1000W Electric Chocolate Melting Pot Machine Double Tanks 17.6lbs Capacity Commercial Home Electric Chocolate Heater Double Boiler Digital Control Two Pan Electric Chocolate Melter(2 Tanks)
- 4. Wilton Candy Melts Dual Melting Pot Insert
- 5. Wilton Chocolate Pro Chocolate Fountain - Chocolate Fondue Fountain, 4 lb. Capacity
- 6. Wilton Ceramic Candy Melting Set
- 7. Wilton Candy Melts Candy Melting Pot and Dipping Tools Set, 3-Piece
When it comes to being in the kitchen, I feel like I'm at my most comfortable when I am making desserts. My favorite type of desserts to make are anything dipped in chocolate because it's a quick and easy, and it's also mess free for dinner guests if I have let the chocolate settle in the refrigerator. Because my mom knows how much I love chocolate and dipping just about everything in chocolate, she purchased the Wilton Chocolate Pro Melting Pot for me as a gift.
When I first saw the box in which the Wilton Chocolate Pro Melting Pot came in, I was a little perplexed because I have never owned a chocolate melting pot before and I assumed that it would be bigger. When I opened the box and pulled out the pot, I was surprised to see that it was no bigger than a cantaloupe.
The base of the Wilton Chocolate Pro Melting Pot was burgundy with the Wilton logo branded on the front in gold lettering. The handle of the removable pot also follows the same color scheme, and is rubber to protect your hands from the heat of the metal pot.
Because the Wilton Chocolate Pro Melting Pot is small, it's easy to maneuver around in the kitchen or entertain your guests if that is the case. I like the size of the Wilton Chocolate Pro Melting Pot because it doesn't take up much counter space which is an absolute positive for me because I disdain having a cluttered counter when I am cooking or baking anything.
The pot is electric and comes with a cord attached to it, but I wish that it had a detachable cord for the sole purpose of placing it either in the center of the table for dinner guests to reach into or on a side table setup sort of like a buffet.
The thing I like best about the Wilton Chocolate Pro Melting Pot is that it's easy to operate. There is a power switch on the front of the base which says: off, melt, and warm. The directions that came with the pot says to switch the power on to melt and let it warm up for at least five minutes, but I noticed the pot was already hot after two minutes. I was a little skeptical about putting the white chocolate chips in the pot to melt because if you over cook white chocolate it can become clumpy and futile; however, after stirring the white chocolate chips around for a few minutes, they began to melt smoothly with absolutely no clumping involved: it was smooth with a perfect shine to it.
After the chocolate was melted, I switched the button from melt to warm to keep the chocolate in its liquid state in order for me to dip my various fruits and pretzels. Because I had the long stick pretzels, I ended up transferring some of the chocolate to a plastic cup to allow the chocolate to coat the pretzels a quarter from the top because the pot was a little to shallow and I didn't want to make a mess.
However, the pot was fine for small things such as the apple slices, banana slices, and strawberries I was dipping. The cleaning process was easy because all I had to do was remove the metal pot from the base, and just wash it in soap and water. The process was that of washing a non-stick pan because the chocolate came off like that.
You might be interested to read about:
Overall, the Wilton Chocolate Pro Melting Pot was a great surprise from my mom because it was a gift I didn't know I wanted. My mom purchased it for only twenty dollars although the retail price states it should be sold at thirty dollars. It's no bigger than a cantaloupe which I wasn't really sure how to respond to, but it has been a great thing because it doesn't take up much counter space and it's easy to move from the kitchen to the dining room.
Although the directions states you should allow the pot to warm up for at least five minutes, I found it to heat up much quicker.
The chocolate melts as good as if you were melting it on a stovetop with a stainless steel bowl over a pot of boiling water: the chocolate came out smooth and had a nice appearance to it.
I enjoyed how less of a hassle the Wilton Chocolate Pro Melting Pot has made melting chocolate because all I had to do was worry about the constant stirring and that was it: the chocolate melted in about five minutes and not much longer because once I started adding the chocolate chips to the pot they instantly began melting.
The cleaning process is easy because all you have to do is remove the pot from the base and wash it with basic soap and water and that's it. I would definitely recommend the Wilton Chocolate Pro Melting Pot to someone who enjoys melting chocolate on a regular basis as well as those who are beginners.
The Wilton Chocolate Pro Melting Pot doesn't take any real work except switching on the power to either melt, warm, or off. It is small enough to where it doesn't take up any room at all, and it's easy to store away when you're finished.
I really like using this product because it makes melting chocolate a much more simple process.
Bestselling Wilton Chocolate Pro Melting Pot Products in 2020
Wilton Candy Melts Candy Melting Pot
- Melt up to 2 to 1/2 cups of Candy Melts candy (sold separately) in 10 minutes or less for dipping, drizzling and decorating using the two temperature settings
- Two pour spouts on each side plus a removable silicone insert for easy clean up
- Polarized 120 volt plug
- Material: Plastic and silicone
- Melting pot dimensions: 5.7 inches diameter x 6.3 x 9.1 inches (14.4 diameter x 16 x 23.1 centimeter)
Wilton Chocolate Pro - Melting Chocolate Wafers for Chocolate Fountains or Fondue, Multipack of two 2 lb. bags, 4 lbs.
- Easy to use melting chocolate wafers for fountains or fondue
- Chocolate is quick melting and smooth flowing, no oil needed
- Quantity: Includes two 2 pound. bags, 4 pounds (1.81 kilograms) total
- Made in a facility that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy and wheat
- Made in the USA
VEVOR 1000W Electric Chocolate Melting Pot Machine Double Tanks 17.6lbs Capacity Commercial Home Electric Chocolate Heater Double Boiler Digital Control Two Pan Electric Chocolate Melter(2 Tanks)
- ▶Material: #304 stainless steel; Max Power: 1000W; Capacity: 17.6lbs (8.8lbs per tank); Temperature: 32-194 degree F; Product Weight: 22lbs
- ▶Digital control renders the temperature more accurate and scientific. Made of stainless steel makes it rust-resistant and safe to health.
- ▶Water-barrier heating is applied with easy temperature control. Chocolate can be more evenly melted with our humanized design.
- ▶Very easy to operate since it has exhaust steam and drainage system.
- ▶The electric chocolate heater is widely used in DIY handmade chocolate shop, home users, hotels, restaurants, bakeries, cafes, chocolate shops, chocolate fountains, etc, to melt chocolate chips.
Wilton Candy Melts Dual Melting Pot Insert
- Divided insert melts two different colors or flavors of Candy Melts at a time
- Color: Purple and white
- Material: Silicone
- 6 in. dia. x 9.5 in. x 4.5 in. (15.2 cm diam x 24.1 cm x 11.4 cm)
- Before first use, wash in warm, soapy water; to remove candy, chill insert, pop out unused candy and wash
Wilton Chocolate Pro Chocolate Fountain - Chocolate Fondue Fountain, 4 lb. Capacity
- The Chocolate Pro Fountain will give party guests hours of dessert dipping fun
- Unique bowl design keeps chocolate melted and flowing while three canopies are perfectly spaced for easy dipping and the center tube disassembles for quick cleanup
- 16 inches (40.6 centimeter) tall. Adjustable feet with bubble level to keep the fountain steady
- Holds 4 pounds (1.8 kilogram) of melted chocolate
- Never immerse electrical unit in water, removable components are dishwasher safe
Wilton Ceramic Candy Melting Set
- Holds heat for up to 1 hour
- Filling all types of molds when making candy plaques or lollipops
- Measures 4" x 3-1/2" deep
- Handwashing recommended
Wilton Candy Melts Candy Melting Pot and Dipping Tools Set, 3-Piece
- Putting together your own candy-dipping station is easy with this set that includes Light Cocoa Candy Melts candy, Melting Pot and a dipping tools set
- Candy Melts Candy net weight: 12 oz. (340 g)
- Candy will lose its consistency if overheated or if liquid has accumulated due to humidity; if this occurs, add 2 teaspoons of vegetable shortening per 12 oz. of candy
- Candy may melt in bag at warmer temperatures; if this happens, simply follow package directions
- Candy contains milk and soy; made on equipment that also processes wheat and peanuts; made in a facility that also processes egg and tree nuts
- Candy Melts candy made in the USA
- Melting pot made of plastic; removable insert made of silicone and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning; wipe outside of pot with a clean damp cloth
- Melting pot is powered by a standard 120-volt cord with polarized plug; complete instructions included
- Dipping tools set made of plastic and metal; before first and after each use, wash in soapy warm water, rinse then dry thoroughly
- In order to help cut down on extra packaging waste, each individual product in your set will arrive together in the same plain brown box