Table of Contents
- The Evenflo Triumph Child Restraint System Product Review
- Bestselling The Evenflo Triumph Child Restraint System in 2020
- 1. Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat, Saturn
- 2. Evenflo Sonus Convertible Car Seat, Charcoal Sky
- 3. Evenflo Symphony Elite All-In-One Convertible Car Seat, 5-Point Infinite Slide Harness, Easy to Install, Forward / Rear Facing, Booster Seat, 110-lb Capacity, Multiple-Position Recline, Paramount Gray
Have you noticed your little one looks a little squished in the infant carrier you bought when they were born? My tiny little bundle outgrew his pretty quickly. He is now a very big ball of energy with a major curiosity of is surroundings to match. He is 7 months old, and looks like a giant when you place him in the infant carrier.
So after much shopping around and comparing, I settled on the Evenflo Triumph Child Restraint System. It is a convertible child safety seat that is a rear facing infant seat for children between 5 and 30 pounds and under a year old. But can be turned forward facing as soon as they are 20 pounds and over a year, and best of all it will hold them until they are 40 pounds and 40 inches tall.
It is very versatile. I love the fact that I most likely won't need to purchase another safety seat until he is ready for a booster seat. And it also meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use. It can be installed in an airplane seat the exact same way it is placed in an automobile.
Which quite honestly is one of the easiest installations of car seats I have done. It has the traditional seat belt Beltrac, which also has an easy access flap in the seat cushion, and it has a tether strap and hook for added security and safety.
Some other great features this seat has include the multiple locations, three of them, for the shoulder harness, which are easily moved to adjust to your child, because again, there is an easy access flap. One of my favorite things about this seat has to be the TensionRight Tightening Knob.
This lets you tighten or loosen the harness to easily put the child in the seat or take them out. And my sons favorite quality has to be the fact that the seat can either sit up or recline when it is in the rear facing position. He loves to look around, but when he is tired, he is ready to nap too. So the ability to use it either way is quite handy.
This seat is a lot wider than most of the child safety seats that I have come across. My son, even though he is a fairly big child, doesn't look all smooshed in there. He actually seems to think of it as his own personal little Lazy Boy recliner. Whenever we go anywhere in the car, he tends to fall asleep in a matter of minutes. And even gets a little cranky when you take him out of it.
But with the ability to convert it from a rear facing to a forward facing, and all of the other great properties, it was well worth it. I would definitely recommend the Evenflo Triumph Child Restraint System to anyone in the market for a new child safety seat.
Bestselling The Evenflo Triumph Child Restraint System Products in 2020
Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat, Saturn
- Side impact tested, Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo's side impact test standard
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the Federal crash test standard. Rear facing fit tip is top of child head is at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back
- Multiple shoulder harness positions for better fit and longer use. Age at least two years of age
- Upfront harness adjustment and buckle release allows easy and convenient adjusting
- Integrated body cushion gives added comfort to baby and an easily removable head pillow for older children
Evenflo Sonus Convertible Car Seat, Charcoal Sky
- VERSATILE: The Sonus Convertible Car Seat helps protect rear facing infants from 5-40 pounds, and forward facing toddlers from 22-50 pounds, extending the life and use of this full-featured car seat
- TESTED & TRUSTED: In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable federal safety standards, this car seat also passes Evenflo's comprehensive Side Impact and industry leading Rollover Test Standards
- ALL-SEASON COMFORT: The Sonus features a revolutionary air flow ventilation system that provides a temperature-regulated, comfortable traveling experience regardless of the season or your climate
- TRAVEL WITH FREEDOM: This restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use allowing it to serve as a seat that can travel with you during family vacations or holidays around the world
- OTHER VALUABLE FEATURES: Up-front adjustment for easy access to harness, 5 shoulder strap positions for proper fit, removable pads for easy machine washing, 2 cup holders, and head pillow for support
Evenflo Symphony Elite All-In-One Convertible Car Seat, 5-Point Infinite Slide Harness, Easy to Install, Forward / Rear Facing, Booster Seat, 110-lb Capacity, Multiple-Position Recline, Paramount Gray
- THE ULTIMATE ALL-IN-ONE CAR SEAT: The Evenflo Symphony Elite All-in-One Convertible Car Seat is a robust all-in-one car seat that fits children from 5 to 110 pounds. It has been designed to serve as the only car seat you’ll ever need.
- REAR – FORWARD – BOOSTER SEATING: In rear-facing mode, it can protect infants from 5 to 40 pounds, in forward-facing mode toddlers from 22 to 65 pounds, and in booster-mode supporting children from 40 to 110 pounds.
- EXCLUSIVE LATCH TECHNOLOGY: The Evenflo Symphony Elite All-in-One Convertible Car Seat features an innovative SureLatch system that easily ratchets to achieve a tighter installation and a wiggle-free seat.
- ENGINEERED FOR ENHANCED SAFETY: The Symphony Elite is designed for optimal safety. Our five-point Infinite Slide harness easily slides to adjust for an accurate fit every time, which means easy in and out for your child.
- TRUSTED FOR NEARLY 100 YEARS: Evenflo has been a trusted source of well-built child safety systems for almost 100 years. The real-life designs used in each of our products have been engineered for everyday use. Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle