Table of Contents
- Step2 WaterWheel Play Table is Perfect for Outdoor Water Fun Product Review
- Bestselling Step2 WaterWheel Play Table is Perfect for Outdoor Water Fun in 2020
- 1. Step2 WaterWheel Activity Play Table
- 2. Step2 Duck Dive Water Table | Kids Water Table with Water Tower & 5-Pc Accessory Set
- 3. Step2 Duck Pond Water Table
- 4. Paw Patrol Water Table with Accessory Set & 3 Characters
- 5. Splish Splash Seas Water Table
- 6. Step2 Octopus Spinner Water Table Playset
Tired of dragging out the toddler pool? Upset when your child's sand and water table turns into a soggy mess? The Step2 WaterWheel Play Table may the perfect solution! Easy to clean and refill, the pint-size table holds up to four gallons of water for endless wet adventures. Its sturdy and practical design is perfect for kids age 12 months to 5 years.
I highly recommend the Water Wheel Play Table; it's given my family hours of fun this summer!
The Step2 WaterWheel Play Table is an attractive sky blue color, with light green legs. An adorable sea creature design decorates the legs. The blue top has a wave pattern. The Water Wheel Play Table is very quick to assemble; just snap in the four legs and set in the accessories.
Speaking of accessories, the water table comes with a yellow water wheel tower with a blue sieve top, a yellow pouring cup, and two small boats. The boats' two-part design with a separate sail and body is just too flimsy for toddlers; ours kept flopping over. I chose to replace them with more sturdy, one-piece boats from the toy store. The boats were my only disappointment with the table.
Activities are endless. My toddler easily figured out how to use the yellow cup to pour water into the water wheel. The spinning and spraying action of the water wheel never seems to get old! He enjoys splashing, dumping, and scooping. We also use his bath toys for extra fun.
The Step2 WaterWheel Play Table's top has a shallow area, with a slope to a deeper bottom pond. I adore this design because two toddlers can each have their own pool area. My toddler had no trouble getting his boats and toys to move down the slope. He also quickly discovered that if he used the water wheel tower, the boats would magically find their own way down the slide. Fun way to learn about cause and effect! The blue top is approximately 27" in diameter and ranges from about 3" to 6" deep.
You might be interested to read about:
At only 17" tall, the Step2 WaterWheel Play Table is perfect for the youngest child. My toddler started playing with the table when he was barely 30" tall. Babies in our playgroup pull themselves up on the water table with parents worrying about it tipping over. My toddler's older siblings, play group friends, and neighborhood buddies are all different ages and heights.
The table is a hit with everyone! During playgroups, up to five toddlers play at one time. I even caught some pre-teens playing at the WaterWheel table this summer. They were on their knees testing if different materials would work their way down the water slope.
Durability is top-notch. The Step2 Water Wheel Play Table is made of thick resin. Our table has been out the in sun all summer with no negative effects. No cracking, chipping, fading, or dents can be seen at all. The play table is definitely sturdy too. When my toddler or his friends try to climb into it, the water table hasn't bent or collapsed.
The Step2 WaterWheel Play Table is lightweight. Even when filled, it's easy for me to move, but too heavy for my toddler to budge it.. He's never tipped it over. The water table is a snap to clean. I just dump the water out and spray down the inside with a hose. After I clean it, my toddler loves to fill it. He quickly discovered that when the Water Wheel Play Table is full, play time can begin!
During the winter, the Step2 WaterWheel Play Table can easily be transformed into a sensory table. I plan on bringing it into our playroom. Just fill it with different materials and let your child explore. The small slope in the top makes a great ramp for little cars and rolling balls.
I am very pleased with our purchase of the Step2 WaterWheel Play Table. The durability, inexpensive price, and practical design exceeded my expectations. I also love that many different ages of kids can happily play together.
I highly recommend this product.
Bestselling Step2 WaterWheel Play Table is Perfect for Outdoor Water Fun Products in 2020
Step2 WaterWheel Activity Play Table
- Durable Product
- Wide receptacle funnels water over spinning wheel, into inner and outer harbors
- Molded-in sections create moats, lakes, canals, and harbors
- Elevated design makes play accessible while keeping children out of the dirt and mud
- 4-piece accessory set with boats, cup, and water wheel tower
Step2 Duck Dive Water Table | Kids Water Table with Water Tower & 5-Pc Accessory Set
- Water table features a 5-Piece accessory set with 2 rubber Ducks and 1 water squirting frog
- Don't get sucked into the whirlpool created by the attached water table spinner
- Spring your favorite water toys back into the water table with the water table slingshot!
- Scoop up the water and splash into the whirlpool water tower to add to the splashing fun!
- Water table holds up to 4 gal. (15. 1 L) of water
- Note from Step2: All Step2 water tables come with pictured accessories for no added charge.
Step2 Duck Pond Water Table
- Pond-themed table includes 2 decorated ducks and a frog squirter
- Send the ducks down the slide or leave them high and dry under the slide tower
- Launch the frog off the side flipper and into the pond
- Crank up the fun by turning the center spinner and getting the water swirling
- Scoop and strain the water with the cat tail scoop
Paw Patrol Water Table with Accessory Set & 3 Characters
- Scoop, splash squirt and save the day with Ryder and friends!
- Use the lookout tower to look for Doggies in distress and speed down the water slide to their rescue
- Soak the heroes with the water launcher; be careful as they’ll spray you back
- PAW Patrol themed water table includes 3 of your favorite characters
- Adult assembly required
Splish Splash Seas Water Table
- Spin the water wheel carousel
- Send the play figures down the slide or off the diving board
- Elevated table height perfect for both toddlers and preschoolers
- Use the hinged bucket to fill up the waterfall
- Ideal size for multiple kids to play together
Step2 Octopus Spinner Water Table Playset
- Features a tower that creates a water vortex as water is poured through
- Use the scoop to create the water tornado and power the water spinner
- Scoop can also be used to capture the four included sea creatures
- Includes a rotating octopus that creates a whirlpool effect and elevated table height allows little ones to play while standing
- Drain plug for easy clean-up