Table of Contents
- Smuckers Blueberry Syrup Product Review
- Bestselling Smuckers Blueberry Syrup in 2021
- 1. SMUCKER'S Blueberry Syrup - 2 of 12 fl oz
- 2. Smucker's Blueberry Syrup, 12-Ounce Glass (Pack of 6)
- 3. Smucker's Boysenberry, Strawberry, and Blueberry Fruit Syrups, Variety Pack of 3, Gift Box Set
- 4. J.M.Smucker - Ripon Syrup, Blueberry, 12-Ounce (Pack of 6)
- 5. Smucker's Boysenberry and Blueberry Syrup for Pancakes and Waffles plus Recipe Card. Bundle of 2-12 oz bottles. 1 each
- 6. Smuckers Syrups Assorted Flavors Strawberry, Blueberry,Boysenberry and Red Raspberry
- 7. Smucker's Blueberry Fruit Syrup, 12 fl oz
Smucker's Blueberry Syrup comes in a twelve fluid ounce bottle.
It can generally be found with the other pancake and waffle syrups in grocery stores. It's priced higher than the Log Cabin, Hungry Jack, Aunt Jemima and other syrups and contains less syrup too, due to the syrup being blueberry-flavored as opposed to maple-flavored.
It's one of the very few blueberry syrups available for purchase and in most grocery stores like Walmart and Kroger, it's the only blueberry syrup on the shelf. A person that would like to have blueberry syrup with his or her pancakes or waffles thus has very few options. The Smucker's brand is likely to disappoint those that are in search of a blueberry syrup and pick up, in most cases, the only blueberry syrup sold in many grocery stores.
This blueberry syrup is quite thin and watery. It's not as thick as the maple syrups sold under the aforementioned brands. As a result, the syrup is more easily soaked up by pancakes and waffles, and so, a person will likely find himself or herself adding more blueberry syrup before he or she finishes his or her meal.
This causes the bottle of syrup to empty quicker than expected. The consequence of all this is the value of the purchase, which isn't that impressive in the first place, decreases even more because a person will get fewer uses out of the product. If the syrup had been thicker, then not as much syrup would've needed to be poured over the pancakes or waffles, and so one bottle would last longer.
You might be interested to read about:
The flavor of the blueberry syrup isn't particularly rich, either. It's sweet, and it's unmistakably blueberry, but the blueberry flavor is fairly bland and faint. Instead of adding this blueberry syrup to plain pancakes or waffles, a person would be better off making blueberry pancakes or blueberry waffles because then, at least, he or she would be able to enjoy a more prominent and pleasant blueberry flavor.
Krusteaz Light and Fluffy Blueberry Pancake Mix is one of many options that a person has available to him or her if he or she doesn't want to make his or her own blueberry pancakes from scratch.
The Smucker's Blueberry Syrup is a memorable product, but it's memorable for all the wrong reasons. The syrup is thin and quickly disappears once applied. The syrup lacks a delicious blueberry flavor.
The price of the syrup isn't attractive and the bottle size contributes to the syrup being a poor value. If in search of a blueberry syrup, one may need to turn to the internet, as there are more options over the world wide web than in the grocery stores and supermarkets.
The Smucker's product is pretty poor though and not at all satisfying.
Bestselling Smuckers Blueberry Syrup Products in 2021
SMUCKER'S Blueberry Syrup - 2 of 12 fl oz
- Smucker's Blueberry Syrup
- Pack of 2 - 12 oz bottles
- Add a splash of sweetness with Smucker’s Blueberry Syrup
- Swirl a spoonful in iced tea or pour over waffles
- Made with real fruit
Smucker's Blueberry Syrup, 12-Ounce Glass (Pack of 6)
- Swirl in hot oatmeal
- Delicious on waffles & pancakes
- Made with real fruit
Smucker's Boysenberry, Strawberry, and Blueberry Fruit Syrups, Variety Pack of 3, Gift Box Set
- Smucker's Fruit Syrups Gift Box includes:
- Smucker's Boysenberry Syrup (12 oz) - The tart flavor of Smucker’s Boysenberry Syrup isn’t just for breakfast — try some over pork chops for a sweet and savory dinner.
- Smucker's Strawberry Syrup (12 oz) - It’s not breakfast without Smucker’s Strawberry Syrup — the syrup of choice for kids and kids at heart.
- Smucker's Blueberry Syrup (12 oz) - Add a splash of sweetness with Smucker’s Blueberry Syrup — swirl a spoonful in iced tea or pour over waffles.
- Packed with care in our signature gingham giftbox
J.M.Smucker - Ripon Syrup, Blueberry, 12-Ounce (Pack of 6)
- Made with Real Fruit
Smucker's Boysenberry and Blueberry Syrup for Pancakes and Waffles plus Recipe Card. Bundle of 2-12 oz bottles. 1 each
- 2-12 oz Bottles of Syrup- 1 Each of Blueberry and Boysenberry. Made with real fruit
- Tart Flavor- Try Smucker's Boysenberry Syrup for breakfast on pancakes or waffles. Taste great over pork chops for a sweet and savory dinner.
- Blueberry Sweetness- Syrup is wonderful on breakfast foods. Try it on French Toast or Oatmeal. Add a spoon full to your iced tea for an extra treat.
Smuckers Syrups Assorted Flavors Strawberry, Blueberry,Boysenberry and Red Raspberry
- (1) 12oz. Bottle each of Strawberry, Blueberry, Boysenberry and Red Raspberry
Smucker's Blueberry Fruit Syrup, 12 fl oz
- 12 Ounce Glass Jar