My nine-month-old baby is just starting to stand up and walk by holding onto to different things such as the dining room table. I thought a great gift for him would be a walker that would help encourage and prepare him for walking. I went shopping and found a walker called, the Sesame Street Walker. I love the Sesame Street Walker for so many reasons.
The Sesame Street Walker is has many wonderful features. The wheels of the walker have a non-skid safety friction that prevents the walker from tipping over. The wheels are the swivel type so moving around is made easy. The seated area is fully padded. So my baby can feel comfortable when he is sitting in the seat. The walker is adjustable to my child's height. There are three different levels it will adjust to.
You might be interested to read about:
The Sesame Street Walker can keep my baby entertained. Surrounding my baby is an interactive play center that my baby can have fun with. There are a couple of upright characters name Big Bird and Cookie Monster that are on the walker. When he touches certain toys on the walker Elmo and Cookie Monster's voices are heard. My baby also enjoys listening to the six different nursery songs that the walker plays. There are different lights and sounds that are included. My baby can stay entertained for a long time with this walker. It's a walking learning experience that he enjoys.
The Sesame Street Walker has an open tray and cup area. My baby can eat and drink while he plays with the walker. The walker is luxury for him. He always seems content and happy with the walker.
The Sesame Street Walker is easy to clean. It is made of plastic so you can take a washcloth and clean all around the walker. The seat area is not removable but you can also clean that with a sponge, dish soap and water. Then let it air dry.
The product is well worth the money spent. I believe my baby's walking has improved greatly since I have bought the walker. He can actually stand by himself for a few seconds without holding on to anything.
This is a product I would recommend to anyone who has a baby that can stand.
Bestselling Sesame Street Walker Products in 2020
Sesame Street Playskool Friends Elmo & Friends Smartphone
- Call 4 favorite Sesame friends: Elmo, Ernie, Cookie Monster, or Abby Cadabby
- Play 3 fun songs
- Count and explore numbers 1 through 10
- Listen to Ernie sing the alphabet song
- Includes smartphone toy and instructions.
Sesame Street Elmo School Bus Ride-On
- Exciting Elmo phrases and lively music!
- Count along with Elmo as rewarding lights flash around him!
- Turn colorful gears to build fine motor skills
- Realistic engine sounds and steering wheel encourages imaginative play
- Steering wheel encourages imaginative play
Delta Children Mason The Turtle Lil' Play Station 3-in-1 Activity Walker
- For children weighing up to 25 pounds and up to 30 Inches 360 Degree seat rotation with safety lock
- 360 Degree of play keeps baby engaged and entertained Three position height adjustment allows it to grow with baby
- Requires two AA batteries (not included) Convenient quick release toy tray is ideal snack time
- Easily converts from rocker to stationary activity center and walker Dimensions: 25.98 Inches x 29.53 Inches x 25.2 Inches
- JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM