My two year old is a very picky eater. He won't eat anything unless it has cheese on it. One of his favorite foods is the cheese quesadilla. He wants this almost everyday. I would make it for him using a pan and some oil but the quesadilla would often time come out greasy and sloppy looking. A friend of mine was telling me to purchase a quesadilla maker. I didn't know there was a quesadilla maker. The other day when I was at the store I saw one and bought it. The quesadilla maker is called, the Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker.
I love the Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker for so many reasons.
The Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker is easy to use. I just put all the different ingredients that I want for the quesadilla in the pan and press it with the lid. It takes about five to six minutes for the quesadilla to cook. So the maker is quick and efficient. What else I like is that the maker has six compartments so I don't have to do any cutting. So you can make six slices of quesadillas at one time. The plate fits tortillas that are up to twelve inches in diameter.
You might be interested to read about:
The Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker is easy to clean. The pan has a non-stick surface so food won't stick on the pan. This makes it so easy for me to clean. I don't have to stand on my feet for hours scrubbing the debris on a pan like I used to. The maker also has a drip tray, which prevents messes all over the kitchen counter. I just take the drip tray and wash it under the sink.
The Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker is great for parties and family dinners. The maker comes with a recipe book that you can use to make all sorts of wonderful quesadilla dish. You could practically have a different meal every night for the family or make a variety of appetizers for your guests.
I think the price is well worth all the different foods you can make. The maker also comes with a one-year warranty. So if you have any problems you can return it to the manufacturer to get it fixed. This is a wonderful product that I would recommend to anyone who loves to make a quick meal for friends and family.
Bestselling Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker Products in 2020
Santa Fe Quesadilla Maker
- Cooks quesadillas in 4 to 5 minutes
- Fits tortillas up to 12 inches in diameter
- Nonstick cooking plates wipe clean; built-in drip tray
- Power and ready light; upright storage
- Includes recipes; 1-year limited warranty
Santa Fe QM2R 900-Watt Quesadilla Maker
- Easy-to-operate 900-watt unit bakes quesadillas in 4 to 5 minutes
- Accommodates 10-inch flour tortillas and soft filling ingredients
- Power and ready indicator lights; nonstick plates for effortless food release
- Drip tray; compact on-end storage; owner's manual with recipes included
- Measures approximately 12 by 12 by 6 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Nostalgia EQM200 6-Wedge Electric Quesadilla Maker with Extra Stuffing Latch
- Unique plate design creates 6 sectional pieces that seal in the flavorful ingredients
- Two-position latch allows for thin or thick stuffed quesadillas
- 8-inch cooking surface cooks 6 wedges in just minutes
- ON/OFF power light and ready light indicates when unit is preheated
- Non-stick cooking surface for easy cleanup
- Removable drip tray
- Stands upright for tidy storage