Table of Contents
- Ryobi BTS20R Table Saw Product Review
- Bestselling Ryobi BTS20R Table Saw in 2021
- 1. Ryobi 089110109712 Table Saw On/Off Switch Genuine
- 2. Ryobi BTS21/BTS16 Craftsman 315218050 Table Saw 2 PK Brush # 0502025007-2pk
- 3. Ryobi Table Saw Switch Assembly 089110109712 BTS15 BTS20 BTS20R
- 4. Ryobi BTS20 Table Saw Miter Guage Head (2 Pack) # 0131010109-94-2pk
The Ryobi BTS20R is a 10-inch portable table saw. It is equipped with onboard storage for a miter gauge and rip fence. Let's take a look at some of the features offered by the Ryobi BTS20R.
The Ryobi BTS20R table saw features an extending outfeed table that provides assistance when cutting long material. This table can extend to allow for up to a 27-inch rip capacity. The Ryobi BTS20R also features a dust collection port that is designed to connect to a 2.5-inch vacuum hose.
Another nice feature of the Ryobi BTS20R is that it sits on a stand with folding legs. Since the stand folds up easily, you will find it much easier to store the saw. Also, the stand is equipped with wheels to help you move the saw around easily. The wheels are large enough to move the Ryobi BTS20R even through muddy locations.
You might be interested to read about:
The Ryobi BTS20R is equipped with a direct-drive motor system. The 15-amp motor can power the blade to a maximum speed of 4800 rotations per minute. The Ryobi BTS20R is also equipped with a carbide tooth blade. The table saw is designed to accommodate a blade with a maximum diameter of 10 inches. The saw also offers separate handles to control the height and bevel of the blade.
The Ryobi BTS20R table saw is lightweight and compact. It measures 15.4 inches in height and has a width of 28.5 inches. The saw only tips the scales at 99 pounds. Therefore, it should be relatively easy for you to load and unload the Ryobi BTS20R from a truck without requiring any help from a friend.
There are a few features of the Ryobi BTS20R that you may not like too much. Most saws use a lever to tighten the side-support wing. The Ryobi BTS20R uses knobs located under the table to tighten the wing. You may find this rather inconvenient. Also, the height and bevel adjustment knobs have a small diameter. Therefore, the knobs require a lot of revolutions to adjust the height and bevel of the blade.
If you're looking for a new table saw, then you may find the Ryobi BTS20R an appealing addition to your arsenal of tools. The saw is equipped with a 15-amp motor that can power the carbide tooth blade to 4800 rotations per minute. Also, the Ryobi BTS20R is situated on a stand with folding legs and wheels so that it's easier to store and move around.
Bestselling Ryobi BTS20R Table Saw Products in 2021
Ryobi 089110109712 Table Saw On/Off Switch Genuine
- Genuine OEM Ryobi Part
- This part replaces obsolete part #: 16102010G, 889110109712 (This switch has 4 prongs.), 452080007 (This switch has 4 prongs.), 984407003 and 984406001
- A switch handles the on/off and variable speed functions. They also have a role in electric breaking; they can momentarily reverse electrical polarity.
- This part is compatible with various models including: BS1001SV, BS902, BS903, BTS15, BTS20, BTS20R, BTS20R-1, BTS21, DP120, OSS500, BTS16, RTS30, RTS20, RTS10, BTS211, RTS21, RTS21G
- Please Note: May not fit all specs of above models listed, please consult owner's manual for proper part number identification and proper installation
Ryobi BTS21/BTS16 Craftsman 315218050 Table Saw 2 PK Brush # 0502025007-2pk
- Sold on Amazon
Ryobi Table Saw Switch Assembly 089110109712 BTS15 BTS20 BTS20R
- Sold on Amazon
Ryobi BTS20 Table Saw Miter Guage Head (2 Pack) # 0131010109-94-2pk
- Sold on Amazon