Table of Contents
- Organic Food Kashi Strawberry Fields Cereal Product Review
- Bestselling Organic Food Kashi Strawberry Fields Cereal in 2021
- 1. Kashi, Organic, Strawberry Fields Cereal, 10.3oz Box (Pack of 4)
- 2. Kashi Organic Strawberry Fields Breakfast Cereal - Vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified, 10.3 Oz Box
- 3. Kashi USDA Organic Strawberry Fields Cereal, 10.3-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
- 4. Strawberry Fields Cereal 10.30 Ounces (Case of 12)
- 5. Kashi Organic Cereal Variety Bundle - Strawberry Fields, Sprouted Grains, Indigo Morning
- 6. Kashi Strawberry Fields Original Cereal, 10.3 Ounce -- 14 per case.
- 7. Kashi Organic Promise Cereal - Strawberry Fields - 10.3 Ounces - 2 Pack
- 8. Kashi Cereal - Organic - Rice and Wheat - Organic Promise - Strawberry Fields - 10.3 oz - case of 12
- 9. Kashi Strawberry Fields Cereal 10.3 OZ (Pack of 24)
- 10. Kashi Organic Promise Cereal-Strawberry Fields-10.3 Oz-2 Pack
I always start out my day by eating breakfast. It doesn't have to be a full blown eggs, toast, waffles, and juice breakfast. Seriously, who has time for a big breakfast anyway? Not to mention all of the calories. So I usually just eat a bowl of cereal because it's quick and easy. I love cereal and could eat it for every meal and not get tired of it, which means I try a lot of different kinds. My most recent purchase was Kashi Organic Strawberry Fields. I've tried other Kashi products and they were good so I was anxious to try the Kashi Organic Strawberry Fields.
Kashi Strawberry Fields cereal is made with organic crispy long grain rice and whole wheat flakes along with organic sun sweetened dried strawberries and raspberries. I love strawberries and raspberries but wasn't sure how the taste and texture would be with them being dried.
You might be interested to read about:
The picture on the outside of the box looked appealing (of course) and I was expecting to see something similar when I poured my first bowl of cereal out of the box. I was disappointed right away by the lack of strawberries and raspberries. I seriously only saw 2 teeny tiny shriveled up strawberry or raspberry pieces in the entire bowl! I peered into the box and shook up the contents and saw glimpses of dried fruit in the box so I poured the contents of my bowl back into the box and tried again. Sure enough, I got more fruit than the first time. Maybe I should have shaken up the box before pouring out the contents initially. I do think that Kashi could put more fruit in the cereal though as the amount was skimpy compared with other cereals with dried fruit in them. I prefer to have at least one good size piece of fruit in every bite, which was not the case with the Kashi Strawberry Fields.
As far as the taste of the cereal, it was very pleasing. The fruit was a bit tart at times but not so bad as to make it unpleasant. The rice and wheat flakes were a good size and texture and stayed nice and crunchy in the milk all the way to the bottom of the bowl. I was surprised at how filling the cereal was and I stayed full throughout the entire morning. Normally I'm watching the clock with a growling hungry tummy about 30 minutes before it's time for lunch.
Overall, I give Kashi Organic Strawberry Fields cereal 4 out of 5 stars. Although I would like to have more fruit, the cereal is low fat, tasty enough to where I will buy it again, very filling, and not overly expensive.
Ingredients: Organic long grain rice, organic evaporated cane juice, organic whole wheat, organic freeze-dried strawberries, sea salt, organic brown rice syrup, organic freeze-dried raspberries.
- Calories: 120
- Total Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Potassium: 40mg
- Total Carbs: 28g
- Protein: 2g
Bestselling Organic Food Kashi Strawberry Fields Cereal Products in 2021
Kashi, Organic, Strawberry Fields Cereal, 10.3oz Box (Pack of 4)
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Whole Grain 18g or More Per Serving
- Good Source of Fiber
Kashi Organic Strawberry Fields Breakfast Cereal - Vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified, 10.3 Oz Box
- SATISFYING START TO ANY MORNING - Kashi Breakfast Cereals are wholesome, healthy, and made with delicious plant-based ingredients
- CRISPY WHOLE GRAIN GOODNESS - Mingles with sweet strawberries in our sunny, certified organic cereal
- PLANT-BASED NUTRIENTS - 18g of whole grain per 55g serving; Vegan; USDA Organic; Non-GMO Project Verified
- STRAWBERRY FIELDS - Certified organic cereal combines the fresh taste of organic strawberries plus raspberries in each spoonful
- PACKAGE FOR FRESHNESS AND GREAT TASTE - Includes 1, 10.3-ounce box of ready-to-eat Kashi Organic Sprouted Grains Cereal
Kashi USDA Organic Strawberry Fields Cereal, 10.3-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
- Pack of four, 10.3-ounce boxes of Kashi USDA Organic Strawberry Fields Cereal
- Certified organic whole grain cereal with the sweetness and fresh taste of organic strawberries and raspberries
- 18 grams of whole grains, 3 grams of fiber, and 5 grams of protein in each serving
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International; Non-GMO project verified
- New and improved blend with more fiber and a smaller box size to reduce waste
Strawberry Fields Cereal 10.30 Ounces (Case of 12)
- 10.3 Ounces
- Serving Size:
Kashi Organic Cereal Variety Bundle - Strawberry Fields, Sprouted Grains, Indigo Morning
Kashi Strawberry Fields Original Cereal, 10.3 Ounce -- 14 per case.
Kashi Organic Promise Cereal - Strawberry Fields - 10.3 Ounces - 2 Pack
Kashi Cereal - Organic - Rice and Wheat - Organic Promise - Strawberry Fields - 10.3 oz - case of 12
- Organic Crispy Rice & Wheat Flakes with Berries
- 18g Whole Grains
- Good Source of Fiber
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO