Table of Contents
- Natures Answer Feverfew Supplements Product Review
- Bestselling Natures Answer Feverfew Supplements in 2021
- 1. Nature's Answer Alcohol-Free Feverfew Leaf, 1-Fluid Ounce
- 2. Natures Answer Feverfew Leaf Alcohol Free - Herbal Supplement - 1 fl oz (Pack of 2)
- 3. Nature's Answer Feverfew Herb Vegetarian Capsules, 90-Count
- 4. Nature's Answer Feverfew Leaf -- 1 fl oz
- 5. Horbaach White Willow Bark Extract | 2 Oz | Alcohol Free | Super Concentrated | Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Gluten Free Liquid Tincture
- 6. Nature's Answer White Willow with Feverfew Vegetarian Capsules, 60-Count by Nature's Answer
- 7. Nature'S Answer Feverfew Herb Standardizd 90 Vcap
For the past several months I have been suffering from very high fevers and the only thing that seems to be working to help bring them down and keep them under control is Nature's Answer Feverfew Supplements. Feverfew helps treat the fever and prevent them from occurring.
The reason I use feverfew to treat my fevers is because it contains compounds in it known as sesquiterpene lactones and parthenolide which inhibits proteins in the body that cause inflammation and high fevers. Feverfew also helps relieve pain, body aches, and helps boost the immune system so it can fight off a fever better.
The reason why fevers happen is because there is either an infection or some inflammation somewhere in the body the immune system is trying to fight off and heal up so we can be better. When are bodies are trying to fight off an infection our white blood cells work harder and harder and this causes the fever. However, many people believe fevers are not good to have, but the truth is if we didn't get fevers this would be a big sign that our immune systems are not working properly.
So in away fevers are good thing, but should be monitored when they become high. In my cause I have an autoimmune disease that triggers lots of inflammations and it has weakened my immune system so I am not able to fight off colds or other viral or bacterial infections I might get as easy as some people are able too. So, since my body hasn't able to fight off the infection and inflammation I have I constantly have high fever. When I take the feverfew the compounds inside of supplement help enhance the immune system, relieve the inflammation, and this helps bring down the fever.
You might be interested to read about:
The reason I take the Nature's Answer Feverfew Supplements is because they are made with real feverfew. The supplements also contain the compounds parthenolides which some feverfew supplements do not have. Another reason I take this supplement brand is because they make the supplements with gelatin gel capsules so they are very easy to swallow. I also like that this supplement brand is affordable as well for the particular amount and quality supplements I get.
However, you can use any other brand of feverfew supplements you wish, but just make sure they are standardized meaning the supplements contain parthenolides otherwise your fever wont go down and you will be left feeling miserable. You really want to make sure you get the most natural form a feverfew supplements as possible for the best results.
Now with all that begin said those of you who are allergic to ragweed should be very careful taking feverfew supplements because they can cause allergic reactions.
Those of you on blood thinning medicines should not use this herbal supplement to help treat your fevers naturally because feverfew is a blood thinner and can cause serious health complications. Those of you on prescription drugs should talk to your doctor before taking this herb, but I think it is wise to speak with your doctor whether or not your on a prescription drug to make sure this herb is safe and right for you.
I do hope this bit of information helps those of you out there find a natural way to relieve your high fevers. I wish you all the best with getting well soon.
Bestselling Natures Answer Feverfew Supplements Products in 2021
Nature's Answer Alcohol-Free Feverfew Leaf, 1-Fluid Ounce
- Nature’s Answer Feverfew gives you this wonder of nature in a highly-concentrated liquid. Made from 2,000 mg of Feverfew Leaf to promote your overall health and well-being
- Nature’s Answer Feverfew gives you the benefits of nature that have been known for thousands of years. And since it’s an extract, it’s absorbed faster than pills, capsules and softgels.
- The dried leaves of the Feverfew plant are used for nutritional supplements and put into capsules, tablets, liquid extracts, and teas
- Since 1972 Nature's Answer continues to combine the best of traditional herbal remedies, vitamins and minerals with innovative scientific techniques and phytopharmaceutical manufacturing, to deliver supplements of the finest quality and value for the entire family
- Nature’s Answer Feverfew is a Highly Concentrated Extract, Made from 2,000 mg of Feverfew Leaf and is Alcohol-Free and Gluten-Free
- 1:1 extract
- Promotes cerebral blood flow
- Herbal supplement
Natures Answer Feverfew Leaf Alcohol Free - Herbal Supplement - 1 fl oz (Pack of 2)
- Promotes Cerebral Blood Flow
- Alcohol Free Extract
- Herbal Supplement
- Holistically Balanced
Nature's Answer Feverfew Herb Vegetarian Capsules, 90-Count
- Beverage, Tea-Bags/Loose/Ready
- Beverage, Tea-Bags/Loose/Ready
- Uncle Lee'S Tea
Nature's Answer Feverfew Leaf -- 1 fl oz
Horbaach White Willow Bark Extract | 2 Oz | Alcohol Free | Super Concentrated | Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Gluten Free Liquid Tincture
- PHYSICAL SUPPORT: White Willow Bark Extract is commonly used to support Joint and Muscle Comfort*
- POTENT EXTRACT: Horbaach's Alcohol-Free Liquid Extract is super concentrated for maximum support
- IMMUNE FRIENDLY: Natural Antioxidant formula for Overall Wellness and a Healthy Immune System*
- HORBAACH MANUFACTURERS: Laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!
- NATURALLY FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Color & Flavoring & NON-GMO
Nature's Answer White Willow with Feverfew Vegetarian Capsules, 60-Count by Nature's Answer
- Nature's Answer White Willow with Feverfew Vegetarian Capsules, 60-Count