Table of Contents
- Logitech Speaker System Z623 Product Review
- Bestselling Logitech Speaker System Z623 in 2020
- 1. Logitech Z623 200 Watt Home Speaker System, 2.1 Speaker System
- 2. Logitech Z337 Bold Sound Bluetooth Wireless 2.1 Speaker System for Computers, Smartphones and Tablets
- 3. Logitech Z333 2.1 Speakers – Easy-access Volume Control, Headphone Jack – PC, Mobile Device, TV, DVD/Blueray Player, and Game Console Compatible
- 4. Logitech 980-000402-cr Z623 400 Watt Home Speaker System, 2.1 Speaker System (Renewed), One Size, Black
- 5. Logitech Speaker System Z323 with Subwoofer
- 6. Logitech Z537 Powerful Sound with Bluetooth 2.1 Speaker System for PC, Tablet, or Smart Phone
- 7. Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System - THX, Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Certified
- 8. Logitech Z623 THX Certified Speaker System w/Subwoofer and Pro Bluetooth Cable Bundle
The Logitech Z623 is a THX certified 2.1 speaker system that is great for gaming, music and other computer use but also makes a fantastic entertainment speaker set for medium sized rooms.
- Ease of Use, Performance: 20/25
- Look &Feel: 24/25
- Features 23/25
- How much I enjoy 24/25
- Total: 91/100
The Logitech Z623 is a THX certified 2.1 speaker set that has the subwoofer and pair of speakers for computer use but also makes a great speaker set for entertainment. The Logitech Z623 has the two main speakers with a 2 inch driver in each speaker and a large 130 watt subwoofer.
The Z623 has a total of 200 watts RMS for the set and sounds very good for gaming, movies and general computer use but I have also found that it works great for a home entertainment system. After using the Logitech Z623 with my computer for a few weeks I have set up the Z623 in my living room as my main speaker system for my living room for the second half of this review.
The system comes with the two speakers and the subwoofer unit and a small instruction book, all cables are attached to the speaker or subwoofer except for the included 3.5mm audio cable. The cable for each speaker is connected to the speaker and the power cable is attached to the subwoofer for a simple set up that means plugging in the cables to the subwoofer, the power cord to your outlet and a 3.5 mm or RCA cable from your system.
There is also an RCA connection as an auxiliary input for a console or whatever you would like which makes a great system for both a computer and a home entertainment system. The system only has the three connections or four if you are using an alternate input for setup but the auxiliary input is always on.
You might be interested to read about:
This means if you have both a PC and a Console connected you need to turn off one of the things or somehow ensure audio is not outputting or you will get both on the speakers. This doesn't hurt the speakers at all, I have done it many times but it just sounds odd and makes the auxiliary input a nice handy feature.
The smaller speakers than your usual monitor or shelf speakers are not that big a deal as they do produce plenty of sound when using them for either a computer, gaming console or a television. I have them setup currently on my home theatre and did not have a problem getting things setup and using them on a day to day basis.
My television is connected to the speakers using an RCA to 3.5mm audio cable and my television has a PC, Wii and PlayStation3 console connected to it. Once I turned on the TV and adjusted the volume on the speakers to a nice level I can now control the volume for all three devices by using the volume on the TV remote.
The setup works great for entertainment on my home system and sounds very good in my medium sized living room, about 12 by 15 feet, for a nice entertainment system. The subwoofer sits nicely behind the TV in the corner entertainment center and the whole thing is really very simple to hook up.
Watching movies, whether it's from the TV, PC or the PS3 is great and the bass is nice with a good range, the speakers also have a good range as well but they do have a small drawback. Music sounds great and movies sound even better even if they are not surround, the bass is good and deep, highs and mid range is nice but for some of the mid range at higher volume there is a little lesser quality.
While the sound is a little off when listening to louder music at higher volumes, especially music with a wide range of instruments, it plays just fine for watching just about everything I threw at it. I had no problems using the system and listening to Blu-ray and standard movies as well as the whole range of television, Wii games and other things.
The speakers sound great in a medium room like my living room and also sound great in smaller ones like my office for gaming but again they are not the surround sound I am becoming more used to. I recently setup a Logitech Z5500 system and this really rocks so the Z623 was relegated to my living room where it does a great job, even better than the Logitech X-530 I tried there.
The lack of a better mid range in louder music really does not matter all that much for the general movies, music and gaming you can do with this system. I highly recommend the Logitech Z623 for either a PC system or for entertainment use like a living room or bedroom.
Bestselling Logitech Speaker System Z623 Products in 2020
Logitech Z623 200 Watt Home Speaker System, 2.1 Speaker System
- THX-certified 2.1 speaker system brings your music, movies and games to life in immersive studio-quality audio
- 400Watts of Peak/200Watts (RMS) gives you the power to listen as loud as you want to while the on-speaker controls lets you easily dial the volume and bass up or down
- RCA and 3.5mm inputs make it easy to plug in up to three audio devices - your computer, iPod, game console, DVD player and more
- Two satellite speakers and a powerful subwoofer deliver sound big enough to fill even large entertainment rooms
Logitech Z337 Bold Sound Bluetooth Wireless 2.1 Speaker System for Computers, Smartphones and Tablets
- Stream all your favorite playlists and soundtracks wirelessly from any Bluetooth enabled computer, tablet or smartphone including iPhone 7
- 80 watts of peak power blasts rich, clear and bold sound via satellite speaker set and subwoofer that fits easily in any room
- Front facing subwoofer pumps out deep bass you can hear and feel from your games, movies and music
- Home speaker system connects seamlessly to your Bluetooth devices with one press of a button
- 3.5 millimeter and RCA inputs for a plug and play wired connection to audio devices like your iPod, TV, computer, smartphone, tablet, music player, DVD player, Blu-ray player, PlayStation, Xbox and Wii
- A wired control pod gives you easy access to Bluetooth pairing, power, volume and a headphone jack for private listening
- Easily adjust the bass level up and down with a single control knob on the back of the subwoofer
- Audio quality you can trust from Logitech, maker of the number 1 selling brand of PC speakers
Logitech Z333 2.1 Speakers – Easy-access Volume Control, Headphone Jack – PC, Mobile Device, TV, DVD/Blueray Player, and Game Console Compatible
- 80 WATTS OF BOLD SOUND -80 Watts Peak/40 Watts RMS power delivers maximum loudness via two satellite speakers and a large subwoofer. Enjoy rich, clear, bold sound. (Small driver (tweeter) on satellite speakers is decorative and non-operational)
- STRONG BASS - The front-facing subwoofer produces rich bass, adding another dimension to your videos, games and music. Experience strong bass you can hear and feel.
- VERSATILE SETUP – Connect up to two compatible devices via the 3.5 millimeter and RCA inputs. No need to disconnect when switching between audio sources.
- SIMPLE CONTROLS - Easily access power, volume and the headphone jack using the wired control pod. Adjust the bass level with the dedicated control knob on the back of the subwoofer.
- Headphone jack - Listen to your music privately via the headphone jack located on the front of the right speaker.
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
- Front-facing subwoofer: 5 inch driver adds deep, intense bass to your music, movies and games.
- Convenient wired control pod: Easily access volume and power, plus a headphone jack for private listening.
- Adjustable bass control: Quickly boost the bass with a turn of the on-subwoofer control knob.
- Works with computer running on any major operating system (Windows, Mac, Chromebooks), smartphones, tablets, televisions, MP3 players, DVD / Blue-ray players, and game consoles such as PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
Logitech 980-000402-cr Z623 400 Watt Home Speaker System, 2.1 Speaker System (Renewed), One Size, Black
- Thx-certified 2.1 speaker system brings your music, movies and games to life in immersive studio-quality Audio
- 400watts of peak/200watts (RMS) gives you the power to listen as loud as you want to while the on-speaker controls lets you easily dial The volume and bass up or down
- Rca and 3.5mm inputs make it easy to plug in up to three Audio devices - Your computer, iPod, game console, DVD player and more
- Two satellite speakers and a powerful subwoofer deliver sound big enough to fill even large entertainment rooms
Logitech Speaker System Z323 with Subwoofer
- Immersive Logitech 360-degree sound for crystal-clear, room-filling audio
- Ported, down-firing subwoofer delivers deep, rich bass. Satellites(height x width x depth): 8.3 x 3.4 x 4.5 inches
- RCA and 3.5 millimeter inputs for easy connections to gaming console, DVD player or iPod
- Integrated headphone jack for private listening. Subwoofer - 18W. Total watts (RMS) - 30W
- 30 Watt (RMS) of power produces big, bold full-range sound
Logitech Z537 Powerful Sound with Bluetooth 2.1 Speaker System for PC, Tablet, or Smart Phone
- Stream audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth device via the pairing button conveniently located on the control pod. For a wired connection use the 3.5 millimeter or RCA inputs
- 60 Watts RMS/120 Watts Peak power delivers powerful yet balanced acoustics produced by full range drivers designed to move sound throughout the entire room
- Experience rich, dynamic bass with a front-facing subwoofer that brings your videos, games and music to life. Enjoy booming bass you can hear and feel
- Easily access Bluetooth pairing, power, volume and the headphone jack from the wired control pod. Adjust the bass level with the dedicated control knob on the back of the subwoofer
Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System - THX, Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Certified
- 5.1 digital surround sound: Hear every detail in your Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks the way the studio intended. Sub woofer: 165 Watts
- THX certified home theater speakers: Your assurance of true cinema quality sound. Satellites : 4 x 67 W, wall mountable
- Delivers a continuous 500 watts of power, with the ability to deliver a peak of 1,000 watts under certain circumstances: Thunderous, room shaking audio with deep bass you can feel
- Flexible setup: Connect up to six devices : computer, music player, TV, game console and more; Infared remote
- Easy sound control: Compact control console and wireless remote let you instantly personalize your surround sound experience
- System Requirements: Works with any device with either a headphone jack (3.5 millimeters), RCA, six channel direct, digital coaxial input or optical inputs. Signal to noise ratio, A weighted: >95dB
Logitech Z623 THX Certified Speaker System w/Subwoofer and Pro Bluetooth Cable Bundle
- 400 watts peak/200 watts RMS power delivers amped audio from this 2.1 speaker system. Connect up to three compatible devices via the 3.5 mm and RCA inputs. Easily access all controls on the right satellite speaker.
- Designed to deliver the most accurate experience straight out-of-the-box. These THX Certified speakers are tuned to exact specifications to truthfully deliver the artist’s vision right into your living room.
- Supports multiple inputs simultaneously including 3.5 mm and RCA inputs. Connect up to three compatible devices such as your game console, television and computer. No need to disconnect when switching between audio sources.
- Easily access power, volume, bass, headphone jack and auxiliary jack on the right satellite speaker. Z623 speakers have convenient RCA and 3.5 mm inputs for music, movie, and gaming devices.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Two satellite speakers | Subwoofer | 3.5 mm audio input cable | User documentation | Logitech 2-year limited hardware warranty | Bluetooth Receiver | 3.5 mm Audio Jack | Charging Cable | Instruction Booklet | 3.0 ft Premium 3.5mm Stereo Male to 3.5mm Stereo Male Gold Plated 22AWG Cable | 6 x 6 inch Microfiber Cleaning Cloth