Table of Contents
- Graco Pack N Play with Newborn Napper and Changing Table Product Review
- Bestselling Graco Pack N Play with Newborn Napper and Changing Table in 2020
- 1. Graco Pack 'n Play Newborn Napper DLX Playard, Manor
- 2. Graco Pack 'n Play Playard | Includes Deluxe Portable Napper, Full-Size Infant Bassinet, and Diaper Changer, Diana
- 3. Graco Pack 'n Play Day2Dream Playard | Includes Portable Napper, Full-Size Infant Bassinet, and Diaper Changer, Layne
- 4. Graco Pack 'n Play with Portable Napper & Changer LX, Merrick
- 5. Graco Pack 'n Play Newborn2Toddler Playard | Includes Portable Napper, Raised Infant Bassinet, and Diaper Changer, Carlee
- 6. Graco Pack 'n Play Nearby Napper Playard | Includes Portable Napper, Full-Size Infant Bassinet, and Diaper Changer, Tessa
- 7. Graco Pack 'n Play Change 'N Carry Playard, Ripley
- 8. Graco Pack 'n Play Playard | Includes Portable Napper, Full-Size Infant Bassinet, and Diaper Changer, Eli
- 9. Graco Pack 'n Play Playard Newborn Napper Lite, Luke
I bought this product as a temporary crib, as for her first few months, our daughter would be sharing our bedroom, and a standard crib would overcrowd things. This piece is a standard playard, with a bassinet, newborn napper and changing table. I bought the Pack N Play when my daughter was already a month old (she used a regular bassinet initially), so she was only able to use the newborn napper for a couple months before she outgrew it, but this component of the product was great for the short time we were able to use it.
The fabric was very soft, it had a shade over the top so light from another room wouldn't wake her, and it snuggled her perfectly. I believe it helped her sleep better at night. Also, the Pack n Play included a device that vibrated and played music or nature sounds. The vibration piece can be moved from the napper to the bassinet. My daughter loved the nature sounds, particularly the ocean noises, and the vibration. If put in her bed drowsy, these usually helped her fall asleep quickly.
The changing table was also useful. It was strong enough to hold her, even at 16-17 pounds. It wipes clean easily if necessary, and most changing table pads fit on it perfectly. The storage bins on the side of the playard are an added bonus, particularly in combination with the changing table: you can use the space to hold diapers, cream, etc.. The changing table fits side by side with the newborn napper, so no need to ever remove it if you aren't using the playard or bassinet yet.
However, when your baby switches from napper to bassinet, the changing table has to be removed whenever the baby is in the bassinet. While it is not overly difficult to remove and put back, it's a minor inconvenience so I usually changed her on our bed, with her changing pad. We definitely got more use out of the changing table when we didn't have to constantly remove it and put it back.
The bassinet worked great for her to sleep in. As the vibration component could be moved, this again came in handy for easing our baby to sleep. It was also great for middle of the night wakings, when she didn't need a bottle, but to be eased back to sleep. It is large enough for her to spread out comfortably, but small enough that it didn't take up too much space in our bedroom.
The playard is also great for some playing alone time when I need to run to the bathroom, or make dinner. My daughter is content in here for a little while with some toys.
You might be interested to read about:
For some reason, there were no directions in the box. I eventually found them on the bottom of the mattress, but initially had to locate them online, and this was a bit of a pain. Although set up was pretty easy, a regular instruction pamphlet in the box would have made it even easier. When it came time to remove the bassinet, it only took a minute or two. Packing up the Playard to go to Grandma's is also pretty easy and only takes a moment or two.
My only other complaint, besides the confusing location of the directions, is that for some reason the button to turn off the vibration piece stopped working. I have to unplug it from the control piece on the side of the playard to turn it off. This isn't difficult at all and takes no longer than just pressing the button, but I feel like for the cost of this product, the button should work. Otherwise, the vibration/sound component is great.
The battery in the vibrating piece lasts approximately two months, after using it for at least 30 minutes daily. Some of the nature sounds are unappealing - I can't imagine parrots squawking is a great way to ease a baby to sleep - but there are a couple that are great, and we just stick to using those.
Overall, this was a great investment from our baby. She was able to use it from one month old, and we will continue to get use out of it for the next year or so, as a playard. Despite my two minor complaints, I'm very happy with this product, and give it a 9/10.
Bestselling Graco Pack N Play with Newborn Napper and Changing Table Products in 2020
Graco Pack 'n Play Newborn Napper DLX Playard, Manor
- Newborn Napper station has beautifully-styled, extra-soft micro-fleece fabric that cuddles baby while he rests
- Stylish, built-in storage shelves keeps necessities handy
- Canopy keeps baby shielded from direct light and keeps them soothed any time of day
- Extended-use changing table is safe for use with babies up to 30 lbs and provides time- saving convenience during diaper changes
- Enhanced electronics offer 5 classical songs, 5 soothing nature sounds and 2-speed vibration in both the napper and the bassinet to entertain and soothe your little one
Graco Pack 'n Play Playard | Includes Deluxe Portable Napper, Full-Size Infant Bassinet, and Diaper Changer, Diana
- Remove features from the Play Yard quickly for easy portability
- Keep baby happy by your side with the Portable Napper Deluxe; 2-speed vibration soothes baby in portable napper; Keep baby cozy with head support and plush fabrics
- Changing table removes with one step for easy pack up; Large changing station for extend use to 30 pounds; Wipe-clean diaper changer makes clean-up quick and easy; 3 integrated storage compartments keep baby's essentials organized
- Removable infant bassinet is a comfy rest place for baby
- Converts to a spacious, secure playpen for your growing child; Play Yard designed to transition from newborn to infant to toddler; Convenient carrying bag for no-fuss travel and storage.Stop using this product when your child reaches 35 inches
Graco Pack 'n Play Day2Dream Playard | Includes Portable Napper, Full-Size Infant Bassinet, and Diaper Changer, Layne
- Portable napper allows you to keep baby by your side as you move around your home
- The portable napper features a curved bottom so it can also be used as a rocker to soothe baby
- Napper features 3 recline positions to keep baby comfortable for play or nap
- Accessories remove from the playpen quickly for easy portability around the house and effortless pack up
- Playard grows with your child from infant to toddler
Graco Pack 'n Play with Portable Napper & Changer LX, Merrick
- Simply switch from changer to Newborn Napper at a moment's notice, so baby's needs are cared for quickly and easily
- Newborn Napper station creates a cozy, dedicated space for baby to rest
- Convenient changer's wipe-clean fabrics make clean up a snap so you can continue enjoying your time with baby
- Integrated storage pockets keep wipes, diapers and baby basics close by so you're ready for baby's many changes
- The playard is designed to grow and transition with your child, from newborn to infant to toddler
- Recommended Age/Weight Range Napper: Infants under 3 months unable to roll over Bassinet: Babies under 15 lbs Changing Table: Babies under 15 lbs Playard: Children under 35" tall, unable to climb out
Graco Pack 'n Play Newborn2Toddler Playard | Includes Portable Napper, Raised Infant Bassinet, and Diaper Changer, Carlee
- All-In-One Solution: Pack 'n play offers 7 ways of use, including a raised bassinet and a toddler cot.
- Grows with Baby: With 7 different ways to use from newborn to toddler, this playard is specifically designed to grow with your child.
- Raised Bassinet: The raised bassinet positions baby at your eye level for check-ins through the night, without having to get out of bed.
- Toddler Cot: Low side walls provide a 'big kid' bed or play space that toddlers can safely and easily access on their own.
- Travel Bassinet: Remove the bassinet from the playard to create a cozy space for baby to rest, at home or away.
- Crib-Level Bassinet: Lower the raised bassinet to crib level for a cozy, elevated spot for baby to sleep that makes it easy to get baby in and out.
- Portable Napper: Portable napper with canopy and 2-speed vibration easily removes from the playard to keep baby by your side as you move around the home.
- Diaper changer features wipe-clean fabrics to make changes with baby quick and easy.
- As your baby grows, the spacious toddler playard provides the appropriate space for your little one to play or sleep.
- Removable storage organizer with 3 pockets to keep wipes, diapers, and other essentials always within an arm's reach.
Graco Pack 'n Play Nearby Napper Playard | Includes Portable Napper, Full-Size Infant Bassinet, and Diaper Changer, Tessa
- Easily switch between comfy positions - inclined nap space and flat sleep spot - all in one reversible unit
- Gives you plenty of options to find the right position for baby - for daytime rest or nighttime sleep
- Lightweight napper and cozy nest bassinet gives you easy portability, so you can keep baby close, day or night
- Portable seat also becomes an elevated rocker to keep baby nearby and happy anywhere around your home
- Rock Locks can be used to easily switch from rocker mode to vibrating seat
Graco Pack 'n Play Change 'N Carry Playard, Ripley
- Change baby anywhere with the portable changing pad, which also folds into a convenient pouch for travel
- Keep wipes, diapers and other changing essentials at your fingertips with changing pad's built-in storage pockets
- The Nest Bassinet gives your little one a comfy and familiar spot for her to rest, at home or away
- Use the play yard changing station with or without the changing pad for extra comfort and many changing possibilities
- Changing table's wipe-clean fabrics makes cleanup a snap, so you can continue enjoying your time with baby.Clean with household soap and warm water/drip dry
Graco Pack 'n Play Playard | Includes Portable Napper, Full-Size Infant Bassinet, and Diaper Changer, Eli
- Remove features from the play pen quickly for easy portability around the house and effortless pack up
- Portable napper removes with the click of a button, so baby can be happy right by your side as you move around the home
- Diaper changing station removes from the playard with one, quick step to make packing up the playard easy
- Wipe-clean diaper changer makes clean-up quick and easy, making quality time with baby a little less messy
- Integrated storage organizer keeps wipes, diapers and other changing essentials at your fingertips
- For Ages : 1 - 18 M
Graco Pack 'n Play Playard Newborn Napper Lite, Luke
- Remove features from the playard quickly for easy portability
- Removable infant bassinet is a comfy rest place for baby
- The Pack 'n Play with Newborn Napper Lite playpen has a new, larger changing table with integrated storage to make diaper changes more comfortable for baby and more convenient for you
- Converts to a spacious, secure playpen for your growing child playard designed to transition from newborn to infant to toddler convenient carrying bag for no-fuss travel and storage
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 40.00 x 28.50 x 34.00 Inches