Table of Contents
- Electro Harmonix Bass Micro Synthesizer Pedal Product Review
- Bestselling Electro Harmonix Bass Micro Synthesizer Pedal in 2020
- 1. Electro-Harmonix Bass Micro Synthesizer XO Analog Synthesizer
- 2. Electro-Harmonix Synth 9 Synthesizer Machine
- 3. Electro-Harmonix Micro Synthesizer XO Analog Guitar Microsynth
- 4. Electro-Harmonix Bass Micro Synthesizer
- 5. Electro-Harmonix Octave Multiplexer XO Pedal
Bass synth sounds can come across in one of two ways.
First, it can be done well and flatter audiences by adding tons of dynamic and originality to an instrument that people least expect it from. On the other hand, it can be really lame by involving your already precisely configured tone in a goofy swirl in zany sounds that only detract from your status erstwhile. Figuring out the best way to execute these kinds of sounds is as simple as providing yourself with the right canvas.
The Electro Harmonix Bass Micro Synthesizer pedal is exactly the platform you need to begin your journey. This device has it all. Diversity and functionality allow this box to allow you to soar above the trap of mediocrity and bore.
The pedal has ten unique sliders with all their own purpose and individuality. For the sake of organization, I'll assign each number to the appropriate slider, running from left to right on the face of the pedal.
You might be interested to read about:
- Trigger - This effects the input sensitivity. It responds to lighter or heavier picking, depending on your setting.
- Sub Octave - Increases or Decreases the additional low octave presence.
- Guitar - Changes the tone from lo to hi.
- Octave - Exactly like #2 but produces better response for high notes.
- 5Square Wave - This acts as a distortion by adding or lessening a little gain to the mix.
- Attack Delay - This allows you to create sort of a bow effect. The takes out the punch of plucking and focuses on the warmth of sustain.
- Resonance - Changes the reverberation of the effect.
- Start Frequency - Allows the punch to be at the beginning of string pluck.
- Stop Frequency - Allows emphasis on the tail of your notes rather than initial strum.
- Rate - Adjusts the timing of frequencies.
This pedal's range is unparalleled. I have never seen a synthesizer pedal with so much capability. It is really fortunate they EH designed the pedal in such a way. It makes for a great experience in figuring out the sounds. The analog style pedal could not be constructed in a better fashion for convenience.
With such a broad spectrum for adjustment, you really can achieve the strangest and coolest synth sounds with this one pedal.
Bestselling Electro Harmonix Bass Micro Synthesizer Pedal Products in 2020
Electro-Harmonix Bass Micro Synthesizer XO Analog Synthesizer
- 4 Voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed
- All analog design
- True bypass
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
Electro-Harmonix Synth 9 Synthesizer Machine
- Synthesizer Emulation Pedal for Electric Guitar
Electro-Harmonix Micro Synthesizer XO Analog Guitar Microsynth
- 3-pole analog resonant filter
- 4 voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed, Adjustable filter resonance control, Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes
- True bypass, all analog design
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
Electro-Harmonix Bass Micro Synthesizer
Electro-Harmonix Octave Multiplexer XO Pedal
- Generates deep, phat bass tones one octave below the notes you play
- Two separate smoothing filters enable you to tailor your sub-octave signal to the exact bass sound you desire
- Run your vocals through it and sound just like Ike Turner
- This is a monophonic device and works only on single notes
- 9V Battery included, EHX 96DC power supply optional