Table of Contents
- Duracell Value Charger Product Review
- Bestselling Duracell Value Charger in 2020
- 1. Duracell - Ion Speed 1000 Battery Charger with 4 AA Batteries - charger for AA and AAA batteries
- 2. Duracell - Ion Speed 4000 Battery Charger with 2 AA and 2 AAA Batteries - charger for Double A and Triple A batteries
- 3. Duracell Fastest Value Charger with 4 AA Batteries 1 Kit (CEF14DX)
- 4. Duracell Value Charger With 4aa Rechargeables Battery, 4 Count
- 5. Duracell Battery Charger with Rechargeable AA (6 pk.) and AAA (4 pk.)
- 6. Duracell GoEasy Charger/Rechargable/Includes 2 AA Rechargeable Batteries,
- 7. Duracell Rechargeable Mini Color Charger with 2 AA Staycharged Batteries (Charger Color May Very)
- 8. Duracell Value Charger With 2 Aa Rechargeables Precharged 1 Kit
- 9. Duracell - Rechargeable AA Batteries - long lasting, all-purpose Double A battery for household and business - 4 count
- 10. Duracell 16 X NEW AA Batteries Rechargeable NiMH Precharged 2400mAh
It comes with 4 pre-charged rechargeable Duracell batteries and is a nice compact size, small enough to travel with.
The charger plugs directly into the wall which is a feature I really like because I always want to pull my hair out from all the cords and adapters I have around my house. The only issue with it plugging directly in the wall is its bulk in comparison to the average outlet. If it is plugged into the top socket it will cover up the bottom socket but if you can put it in the bottom socket all will be well with the world and you can still use the extra top socket.
I like that I can easily store the charger in my kitchen drawer when I don't need to charge anything and just pull it out and plug it up when I do. One of the things that sold me on the charger is that it can charge either AA or AAA Duracell rechargeable batteries. It can charge a maximum of four batteries at a time and it takes six hours to charge them. The best thing is that it comes with four pre-charged Duracell rechargeable AA batteries. They are all ready to go to use.
The supplied batteries are made to work in digital and high-drain devices. While I don't technically have high drain devices that use these types of batteries, like a camera, I do have things that still seem to drain quickly with normal batteries, which is what caused me to want rechargeable. I use two of the supplied batteries in one of my battery operated toothbrushes.
You might be interested to read about:
I was always getting frustrated using normal batteries and the batteries would still be good but the power of the toothbrush would die out shortly after I put them in. The rechargeable batteries help my toothbrush stay powered and saves me a lot of money.
I use the other two batteries in my wireless mouse. Before using these rechargeables my mouse always seemed to die out pretty quickly and I would always have to replace the batteries. Now with these Duracell rechargeables it doesn't seem to scream at me for more batteries as often but even if it did it is OK because I just charge them back up and reuse them.
One thing that is advertised on the information that comes with the charger is that the batteries retain their power for 365 days while not in use. Yes, a full year! If that is true that is amazing because most devices I have ever had, you leave them alone for a couple days and their batteries are half drained just from non-use. So far I haven't experienced any fast draining at all from these batteries, though I haven't left them sitting for anywhere near a full year.
I am really glad I bought this charger. In the long run I am sure it will save me a lot of money and in fact already has. The charge lasts for a long time and the charger itself is very easy to store and use.
If anyone is in the market for a battery charger set I would highly recommend the Duracell Value Charger.
Bestselling Duracell Value Charger Products in 2020
Duracell - Ion Speed 1000 Battery Charger with 4 AA Batteries - charger for AA and AAA batteries
- Ion Speed Battery Charger: The Duracell Ion Speed 1000 NiMH Battery Charger will recharge your batteries in 4 8 hours* with 1000 mW** of charging power
- Charges in 4 8 hours*: With 1000 mW** charge power, Duracell Ion Speed Battery recharges batteries in 4 to 8 hours
- Auto Shutoff: Duracell Ion Speed Battery Charger has an Auto Shutoff feature, so you won’t use any unnecessary electricity
- Multi battery Charge Power: Recharge 2 or 4 batteries at a single time with the Duracell Ion Speed Battery Charger
- Includes 4 AA Batteries: Battery Charger comes with 4 Double A Duracell Rechargeable batteries
Duracell - Ion Speed 4000 Battery Charger with 2 AA and 2 AAA Batteries - charger for Double A and Triple A batteries
- Charges batteries in 1 to 2.5 Hours with 4000 mW charge power (To approx. 90 percent of full charge when using 1300mAh up to 2400mAh (included) 2xAA NiMH batteries. Based on charging AA batteries.)
- It recharges any rechargeable AA and AAA NiMH batteries from any brand
- LED Charge Status Indicator shows when charging is complete and Auto Shutoff when batteries are charged
- This battery charger works with all rechargeable AA and AAA NiMH batteries
- The Duracell Ion Speed 4000 Battery Charger charges 2 or 4 batteries at a time
Duracell Fastest Value Charger with 4 AA Batteries 1 Kit (CEF14DX)
- Simple and effective, the Value charger can charge four AA or AAA rechargeable batteries at a time. A foldable wall plug makes for easy operability and handy storage it also saves your money
- Recharges hundreds of times, The Value Charger can charge other brands’ rechargeable AA or AAA NiMH batteries as well
- It includes StayCharged Rechargeables with Duralock Power Preserve Technology, now guaranteed for three years in storage
- The Value Charger charges 4 AA or 4 AAA rechargeable batteries at a time Energy Star Certified6-hour charge time
Duracell Value Charger With 4aa Rechargeables Battery, 4 Count
- Charges both AA and AAA.
- Batteries can be charged 100s of times.
- Up to 5000 photos over the life of 2 batteries.
- Convenient and compact; plugs directly into standard electrical socket
Duracell Battery Charger with Rechargeable AA (6 pk.) and AAA (4 pk.)
- Precharged and ready to use.
- Charger works with all rechargeable AA and AAA NiMH batteries.
- Maximum capacity: AA 2500mAh, AAA 850mAh.
- Ideal for game controllers, wireless audio devices and more.
- Includes: 1 Charger, 6 AA and 4 AAA NiMH Precharged Batteries.
Duracell GoEasy Charger/Rechargable/Includes 2 AA Rechargeable Batteries,
- Compact & Easy to Use
- Perfect companion for that digital camera
- Rechargeable NiMH cells can be charged 100's of times
Duracell Rechargeable Mini Color Charger with 2 AA Staycharged Batteries (Charger Color May Very)
- Instant Power
- Power with convenience and style
- Batteries come PreCharged, ready to use
Duracell Value Charger With 2 Aa Rechargeables Precharged 1 Kit
- Instant Power
- Holds charge up to 5X longer
- Up to 5000 photos over the life of 2 batteries
Duracell - Rechargeable AA Batteries - long lasting, all-purpose Double A battery for household and business - 4 count
- Duracell AA Batteries: The Duracell Rechargeable Double A battery is designed for use in video game controllers, wireless electronics, baby monitors, and more
- Rechargeable Batteries: These powerful NiMH batteries work in any NiMH charger and you can recharge them up to 400 times, helping save you money
- Long Lasting Charge: Designed and developed with Ion Core technology. You can get hundreds of cycles out of each Duracell Rechargeable battery
- Guarantee for 10 years in Storage: Duracell Rechargeable are guaranteed to perform for up to 10 years in storage * in storage and will hold a charge for up to 1 year when not in use
- #1 Trusted Battery Brand: Duracell Rechargeable batteries are available in Double A (AA) and Triple A (AAA) sizes