Table of Contents
- Cuisinart Grind and Brew Coffee Maker Product Review
- Bestselling Cuisinart Grind and Brew Coffee Maker in 2022
- 1. Cuisinart DGB-650BC Grind-and-Brew Thermal 10-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker, Brushed Metal
- 2. Cuisinart DGB-550BK Grind & Brew Automatic Coffeemaker, 12 Cup, Black
- 3. Cuisinart DGB-700BC Grind and Brew 12 Cup Coffee Maker (Updated Version)
- 4. Cuisinart Grind-and-Brew 12-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker, Built In Bean Hopper and Burr Grinder, with Grind and Brew Strength Control, Features a Brew Pause Feature with Adjustable Auto Shutoff, Grinf Off Feature and Gold Tone/Charcoal Permenant Filter Included, Brushed Chrome/Black
- 5. Cuisinart SS-15 Maker Coffee Center 12-Cup Coffeemaker and Single-Serve Brewer, Silver
- 6. Cuisinart DCC-3400 Thermal Coffeemaker, Carafe, 12 Cup Stainless Steel
I've had my Cuisinart Grind and Brew for over two years now and it has been used at least once a day for those two years. With all of the use of the last two years it has held up wonderfully and looks like brand new. The quality of the coffee you can brew at home with this coffee pot is comparable, or even better, than the coffee you can buy at an expensive coffee shop.
The Cuisinart Grind and Brew is expensive but can pay for itself in savings at coffee shops. When I do the math I can see how this coffee pot is actually saving me money in the long run. Also, it comes with a reusable filter basket so there are no filters to buy and throw away. There is also a carbon filter in the water line in the coffee pot. I can use tap water which saves money by not using store bought water or filtered water from my fridge.
This coffee pot looks complicated but is actually very simple to use. The top opens and the coffee bean grinder is inside along with the water reservoir. Place your beans in the grinder and will with water to the desired level. Then press a button and fresh brewed coffee is on the way.
The grinding mechanism is in two pieces. Both can be taken out for cleaning. Normally I wipe with dry paper towel daily and rinse with water and put in my dishwasher once a week to remove coffee oils. I find that they must be cleaned of any coffee grounds before putting in the dishwasher or they won't come clean. I also wash the reusable basket and the cup that holds it. Again, these can be rinsed and put in the dishwasher or hand washed. Please refer to the manufacturer's cleaning instructions.
You might be interested to read about:
You can also use ground coffee in this coffee pot. There is a button to turn off the grinder and it works like a regular coffee pot. There is also a timer so if the noise of the coffee grinding bothers you, you can set it to start before you wake up. It also has a button to change the water flow for making 4 cups or less at a time.
One thing I don't like about the Cuisinart Grind and Brew is the top can be difficult to clean. There are a lot of hard angles that collect grounds under the grinder. It's easy to wipe the grounds down into the chute leading to the basket, but sometimes those grounds are a little stubborn.
I also think it takes a long time to brew coffee. Grinding is relatively quick but it does take a while to heat up the water and brew the coffee. They say a long brew time affects the taste of the coffee, but I find the coffee to taste rather good.
I just plan to allow some extra time to brew my coffee and for weekly cleaning. It's worth the wait for an excellent cup of coffee. I've gotten a lot of compliments on how fresh my coffee tastes and how wonderful it is. Most of my friends and family have never had freshly brewed coffee at home and can't believe the difference it makes. If you really enjoy a good cup of coffee, you will not regret the Cuisinart Grind and Brew.
Bestselling Cuisinart Grind and Brew Coffee Maker Products in 2022
Cuisinart DGB-650BC Grind-and-Brew Thermal 10-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker, Brushed Metal
- 10-Cup automatic coffeemaker with built-in automatic bean grinder
- Fully programmable with Auto shut off, Brew Pause, 1- to 4-Cup setting, and grind-off option for pre-ground coffee
- Double-wall thermal stainless-steel carafe keeps coffee hot and fresh. BPA free
- Includes: Charcoal water filter and permanent gold tone filter ensures only the freshest coffee flavor flows through. Measuring scoop, instruction Booklet
Cuisinart DGB-550BK Grind & Brew Automatic Coffeemaker, 12 Cup, Black
- 24-Hour Programmability with 12-cup glass carafe featuring an ergonomic handle, dripless pour spout and knuckle guard
- Grinds whole beans right before brewing to produce fresh and flavorful Coffee. Grind off feature for pre ground Coffee
- Brew-pause feature, auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours, and 1- to 4-cup feature
- Includes: gold tone commercial filter and charcoal water filter that removes impurities
- Separate grinder chamber and filter area make for easy cleanup
- 24-hour programmability with 12-Cup glass carafe featuring an ergonomic handle, dripless pour spout and knuckle guard
- Grinds whole beans right before brewing to produce fresh and flavorful coffee. Grind off feature for pre ground coffee
- Brew-pause feature, auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours, and 1- to 4-Cup feature
- Please make sure the 1-4 setting button is pushed on. This setting does make a stronger cup of coffee due to the slower brewing process
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Separate grinder chamber and filter area make for easy cleanup
Cuisinart DGB-700BC Grind and Brew 12 Cup Coffee Maker (Updated Version)
- Cuisinart Grind & BrewTM 12-Cup Automatic Coffee Maker delivers convenient bean-to-cup brewing functionality so that you can enjoy the true flavor of your favorite coffee
- Strength selector allows you to choose coffee strength: strong, medium or mild
- Sealable, 8 oz. capacity bean hopper holds up to a half-pound of coffee beans
- Brew PauseTM lets you enjoy a cup before brewing is finished
- Integrated burr grinder automatically grinds coffee beans before brewing for maximum freshness, flavor and aroma
Cuisinart Grind-and-Brew 12-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker, Built In Bean Hopper and Burr Grinder, with Grind and Brew Strength Control, Features a Brew Pause Feature with Adjustable Auto Shutoff, Grinf Off Feature and Gold Tone/Charcoal Permenant Filter Included, Brushed Chrome/Black
Cuisinart SS-15 Maker Coffee Center 12-Cup Coffeemaker and Single-Serve Brewer, Silver
- 12-cup glass carafe with stainless steel handle. Material: Metal
- Brew Strength Control - select BOLD for stronger coffee flavor. BPA free
- Gold-tone coffee filter lets only pure coffee flavor flow through
- Single-Serve serving sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz; Charcoal water filter
- Includes Cuisinart's Home Barista Reusable Filter Cup which lets you use your own coffee, K-Cup pod compatible as well
Cuisinart DCC-3400 Thermal Coffeemaker, Carafe, 12 Cup Stainless Steel
- Hotter Coffee with expert coffee-making technology to ensure hotter Coffee temperature without sacrificing flavor or quality. Dimensions (LXWXH): 9.00 x 7.75 x 14.25 inches. Cord length : 36 Inches
- Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold Coffee flavor
- Fully automatic with 24-hour Programmability, self clean, 1-4 cup setting, auto-off, and optional ready alert tone
- 12-Cup thermal carafe with decorative Stainless Steel handle
- Easy-to-view water window for accurate filling.60 Second Reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power.Gold-Tone Coffee Filter and Charcoal Water Filter
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of Coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
- NOTE: Please refer to the user manual before use and for trouble shooting.