Table of Contents
- Ben & Jerrys New Ice Cream Flavor Stephen Colberts Americone Dream Product Review
- Bestselling Ben & Jerrys New Ice Cream Flavor Stephen Colberts Americone Dream in 2020
- 1. Ben & Jerry's - Vermont's Finest Ice Cream, Non-GMO - Fairtrade - Cage-Free Eggs - Caring Dairy - Responsibly Sourced Packaging, Coffee, Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz!, Pint (8 Count)
Stephen Colbert wants to save the world. One scoop at a time. And with the help of Ben &Jerry, he might just be able to make a difference. At least if not in the big scheme of things, in the little things of life which we all love so much; like dessert.
If you are not familiar with the name Stephen Colbert, it might be time to upgrade to cable TV. For those of you who have cable, just tune in to Comedy Central every now and then. From there, you are bound to see an episode of The Colbert Report as it plays about five times a day. Comedy Central describes it as a "personality driven right-wing pundit show, hosted by the sarcastic Stephen Colbert". I just call it funny.
Anyhow, Colbert recently teamed up with the famous ice cream makers Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield to create a new Ben &Jerry's flavor: Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream.
If you are not familiar with Ben &Jerry either, well, that worries me a little. Because you are missing out on one of Life's simple pleasures. They don't call ice cream comfort food for no reason. And ice cream just does not get much more comforting than Ben &Jerry's Ice Cream.
Until recently, I was all about Ben &Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch. But being the adventurous person I am, I saw there was something new hanging out in the freezer section; what else but Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream.
You might be interested to read about:
Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream is described on the Ben &Jerry's Ice Cream container as being "vanilla ice cream with fudge covered waffle cone pieces and a caramel swirl".
Now, I am not a vanilla person and I usually don't order ice cream in waffle cones, so I had my doubts about Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream.
So, how was it you wonder? Well, days later, I went back to the grocery store and bought all the Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream I could reasonably carry.
Okay, so maybe Stephen Colbert's intent to make the world a better place has a snag. I mean, I don't normally horde food. But that is just how good Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream Ice Cream is actually. If every ice cream lover in America knew how good it was, violence would probably rise all across the country as people fought to get a piece of the Americone Dream. That probably sounds like an exaggeration; but hey, I have three words for you: Tickle Me Elmo.
Seriously though, I was quite surprised at how good Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream tasted. The vanilla is more sweet than strong, and so fresh and creamy. The caramel has the perfect light gooeyness to it. And the fudge covered waffle cone pieces just balance the whole thing out.
Ben &Jerry's Ice Cream flavor Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream is only available in the pint size containers. Each container has four servings, 280 calories per serving, 15 grams of fat per serving, and 32 grams of carbs per serving.
When you buy Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream Ice Cream, the proceeds go to charity. So who is saving the world now?
If you cannot find Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream where you shop, Ben &Jerry's Ice Cream is available in many other great flavors as well. A few other new Ben &Jerry flavors to keep an eye out for: Willie Nelson's Peach Cobbler, Crème Brulee, Mint Chocolate Chunk, Banana Split, Cinnamon Buns, Strawberry Cheesecake, Lighten Up Phish Food, Lighten Up Strawberries and Cream, Lighten Up Raspberry Chocolate Chunk, Lighten Up Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
Bestselling Ben & Jerrys New Ice Cream Flavor Stephen Colberts Americone Dream Product in 2020
Ben & Jerry's - Vermont's Finest Ice Cream, Non-GMO - Fairtrade - Cage-Free Eggs - Caring Dairy - Responsibly Sourced Packaging, Coffee, Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz!, Pint (8 Count)
- How do you like your euphoria? There are so many ways to enjoy Ben & Jerry’s. We cover our bases with good old chocolate and award-winning vanilla, but then go so much further, with more than 60 flavors to satisfy every bowl out there. Go ahead, give it a swirl…
- Ben & Jerry’s colorful pints are recognizable all over the world, but in the early days, you could only get Ben & Jerry’s in cups and cones at the Scoop Shop in Burlington, Vermont. Ben had the genius idea to pack their iconic ice cream flavors into pint-sized packages to sell in grocery stores. The rest is history! Today, we still pack all 16 ounces full of the euphoric chunks and swirls we’re known for.
- Ben & Jerry’s operates on a three-part mission that aims to create linked prosperity for everyone that’s connected to our business: suppliers, employees, farmers, franchisees, customers, and neighbors alike.
- Values-Led Sourcing - Non-GMO, Cage-Free Eggs, Fairtrade, Responsibly Sourced Packaging, Caring Dairy