Table of Contents
- Beef Chow Mein with Vegetables Sauce & Beef by La Choy Product Review
- Bestselling Beef Chow Mein with Vegetables Sauce & Beef by La Choy in 2021
- 1. La Choy, Beef Chow Mein with Vegetables, 42oz Can (Pack of 3)
- 2. La Choy BEEF CHOW MEIN w/Asian-Style Vegetables 42oz (2 pack)
- 3. LA CHOY Chicken Chow Mein with Vegetables and Sauce Bi-Pack Dinner, 42 oz
doesn't like a Chinese takeaway? It is quick, easy and delicious. But the cost of a takeaway can easily eat into your budget. Now with La Choy, you can enjoy an Oriental-style meal at a fraction of the cost in the comfort of your own home.
Beef Chow Mein with Vegetables, Sauce &Beef by La Choy does not claim to be a "Chinese" meal, but La Choy does state that it is "inspired by traditional Asian cuisine." I enjoy eating this meal once in a while when I am pressed for time and I do not feel like cooking Chinese food from scratch. This is a bi-pack meal that comes with the beef chow mein on top and a can at the bottom containing the vegetables, sauce and beef.
It is simple to prepare this meal. Start off by heating up the small jar of beef chow mein until hot. Then rinse and drain the vegetables add them to the pan. Keep stirring until all of the ingredients have combined and they have heated through. Alternatively, cook the beef chow mein in the microwave for 2 minutes and then add the vegetables to the sauce for a further 3 minutes. These times will vary according to the wattage of your microwave.
You might be interested to read about:
Within just a few minutes, you can have a fully cooked meal to enjoy on your own or with your family. I enjoy the taste of the vegetables the best. As the vegetables are kept separate from the beef, they stay crispy, even after they have been lightly heated up. The vegetables consist of bean sprouts, celery, carrots, red peppers, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, and baby corn.
Here is a rundown of the nutrition facts:
- Serving size 1 cup (246g)
- Servings per container 3
- Calories 90 Calories from fat 15
- Total fat 2g
- Saturated fat 1g
- Trans fat 0g
- Cholesterol 15mg
- Sodium 880mg
- Total carbohydrate 11g
- Dietary fibre 2g
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 8g
- Vitamin A 40%
- Vitamin C 25%
- Calcium 4%
- Iron 10%
Each serving contains just 90 calories, which is lower than you might expect from a convenience meal. The only real worry is the high sodium content. But if you are careful to rinse and drain the vegetables and add less than the full can of beef chow mein, you can reduce the overall sodium content of this meal even further.
I would recommend this meal as a quick and easy meal option for when you do not have time to spend in the kitchen cooking from scratch. It is tasty and filling.
Bestselling Beef Chow Mein with Vegetables Sauce & Beef by La Choy Products in 2021
La Choy, Beef Chow Mein with Vegetables, 42oz Can (Pack of 3)
- 3 - 42oz Cans of BEEF CHOW MEIN w/Asian-Style Vegetables by La Choy
- La Choy Beef Chow Mein is an exciting matchup of Asian-style vegetables with tender cuts of beef in a delicately seasoned sauce. It is great over rice or La Choy Chow Mein Noodles.
La Choy BEEF CHOW MEIN w/Asian-Style Vegetables 42oz (2 pack)
- La Choy BEEF CHOW MEIN w/Asian-Style Vegetables 42oz (2 pack)
LA CHOY Chicken Chow Mein with Vegetables and Sauce Bi-Pack Dinner, 42 oz
- Make mealtime easier and enjoy a meal full of Asian-inspired flavor with La Choy Chicken Chow Mein