Table of Contents
- Bath & Body Works Enchanted Orchid Body Butter Product Review
- Bestselling Bath & Body Works Enchanted Orchid Body Butter in 2020
- 1. Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Body Lotion (Pomegranate, Sugared Petals, Whipped Vanilla & Musk) 8 Fl Oz Each (Be Enchanted)
- 2. Bath & Body Works Shea & Vitamin E Shower Gel Cherry Blossom
One of my favorite floral scented body butters to use in the spring is the Bath &Body Works Enchanted Orchid Body Butter. This body butter is so rich and full of moisturizing and nourishing ingredients that helps keep the skin soft and healthy appearing and feeling. I also like this body butter because the floral scent is really sweet and refreshing smelling, but not to strong so it doesn't make me sneeze at all.
The best time I find to use the Enchanted Orchid Body Butter is right before I go to bed because I like waking up in the morning with really soft silky skin. I also like it because the scent of the body butter reminds me of the way a flower garden smells at nighttime when all the nighttime flowers are all in bloom.
The way I apply the body butter to my skin is by grabbing a handful of it with my hands and than massaging it directly into my skin and any rough dry patches I have on my skin. I also like to use the body butter on my hands and feet as a really rich moisturizing foot and hand cream.
You might be interested to read about:
Now the nourishing natural ingredients in the Enchanted Orchid Body Butter that I love are vitamins, shea butter, cocoa butter, aloe, oatmeal, and essential oils. These ingredients are super hydrating and really help repair my dry damaged skin when it is all dried out. I also like the ingredients because they help make the body butter very rich and soothing, but not greasy, waxy, or oily so it leaves behind a residue.
The ingredients I do not like in this body butter are the colorings and parabens, but all in all I think it is a wonderful floral scented body butter and I would recommend it to anyone look for a nice floral scented body butter to help keep their skin looking and feeling its best throughout the spring time.
The only store I have been able to purchase the Enchanted Orchid Body Butter at is Bath &Body Works.
I do hope those of you suffering from dried out skin can help hydrated it and get it feeling soft and smooth again with either this body butter or another one. I wish you all the best of luck at keeping your skin looking and feeling its best all the time.
Bestselling Bath & Body Works Enchanted Orchid Body Butter Products in 2020
Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Body Lotion (Pomegranate, Sugared Petals, Whipped Vanilla & Musk) 8 Fl Oz Each (Be Enchanted)
- Bath & Body Works Shea & Vitamin E Body Lotion
- Scent: Be Enchanted
- Size: 8 fl oz each
- Lot of 3
Bath & Body Works Shea & Vitamin E Shower Gel Cherry Blossom
- Signature Collection Shower Gel 10oz/295ml
- A bright floral fragrance, reminiscent of spring's first blossoms bathed in soft sunlight
- A rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance
- Moisturizing Aloe and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter
- Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin