Table of Contents
- Almay Hydracolor Lipstick Product Review
- Bestselling Almay Hydracolor Lipstick in 2021
- 1. Almay Hydracolor Lipstick SPF15 1.7g - 585 Soft Orchid
- 2. Almay Hydracolor Lipstick, Flushed 540 .06 oz (1.7 g)
- 3. Almay Hydracolor Lipstick 570 Petal Pearl
- 4. Almay Hydracolor Lipstick 1.7g - 510 Rosewood SPF15 by Almay
- 5. Almay Hydracolor Lipstick 530 Coffee
- 6. Almay Hydracolor Lipstick 1.7g - 540 Flushed SPF15 by Almay
- 7. Almay Hydracolor Lipstick 1.7g Bronzed #515 by Almay
On one of my visits to the Dollar Tree store, I found a rack of Almay Hydracolor Lipsticks. The neat thing about them is, that they are really thin, and elegant looking. Putting the Almay Hydracolor Lipstick next to a Clinique one, it is about three quarters of an inch longer, and is much slimmer.
It has a shiny silver bottom, then white in the middle, clear plastic for about an inch, and then the silver again, at the top of the lid. This way the color of the lipstick, and I chose 640, red, shows through the plastic cover.
When pulling off the top of the lipstick, it leaves a clear tube of lipstick showing, through the tube. On a regular lipstick you would see the silver, or gold color tube, and would have to turn the lipstick before seeing the color. However, you still have to turn the bottom of the lipstick, to be able to use it. The top of the lipstick, and also the tube, are both at an angle. Looking at the amount of lipstick you get, in this slimmer version, I would think it to be a little less than the regular size one.
You might be interested to read about:
Upon using the lipstick, it was very easy to turn the dial, at the bottom of the lipstick. You only want to turn it a small amount, as this lipstick is really thin, and if you turned it all the way, it could easily break off. I applied it to my lips and it went on smoothly. I have very thin lips, and this really worked great for me, as I sometimes have to be careful that my normal size lipstick, doesn't go over my lip line.
The color looked great, and had just a slight shine to it. What I loved was the moisture that went into my lips. They felt almost wet, and I could feel it penetrating them.
As with all lipsticks I did the coffee test, and yes, like most lipsticks some of it disappeared. The color still looked good, even though I had bright red lips on my coffee cup.
When it came to eating, I ate off most of the rest of the lipstick. This is very common with all lipsticks, unless you go for the more permanent ones. I really don't like using them. I re-applied my lipstick and continued on with my day.
What Almay say about the Hydracolor lipstick:
"Refreshing color that instantly hydrates and nourishes lips. Full coverage lipstick refreshes lips with 100 times more water than regular lipsticks and nourishes with plant extracts, lemon peel and vitamin E. Protects with SPF 15. In 32 rich, refreshing shades. So your lips feel as beautiful as they look. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested."
I am pleased that I pulled up this information because nowhere on the packaging does it say that it has SPF 15, which I love, living in Florida.
This is my fun lipstick. I normal go for pastel colors, but wanted to be wild for a change. The color is bright and cheerful, and the lipstick is so unusual and unique.
Bestselling Almay Hydracolor Lipstick Products in 2021
Almay Hydracolor Lipstick SPF15 1.7g - 585 Soft Orchid
- SPF 15.
- Refreshing color that instantly hydrates and nourishes.
- Refreshes lips with over 100 times more water than regular lipsticks.
- Conditions lips with Vitamin E and botanical extracts.
Almay Hydracolor Lipstick, Flushed 540 .06 oz (1.7 g)
- 7ml size perfect for travelling
Almay Hydracolor Lipstick 570 Petal Pearl
- For Use On: Eyes
Almay Hydracolor Lipstick 1.7g - 510 Rosewood SPF15 by Almay
- Almay Hydracolor Lipstick 1.7g - 510 Rosewood SPF15
Almay Hydracolor Lipstick 530 Coffee
- 7ml size perfect for travelling
Almay Hydracolor Lipstick 1.7g - 540 Flushed SPF15 by Almay
Almay Hydracolor Lipstick 1.7g Bronzed #515 by Almay
- Almay Hydracolor Lipstick 1.7g Bronzed #515