Table of Contents
- Adagio Teas Glass Mug and Infuser Product Review
- Bestselling Adagio Teas Glass Mug and Infuser in 2021
- 1. Adagio Teas 16 oz. ingenuiTEA Bottom-Dispensing Teapot
- 2. Adagio Teas 14 oz. Glass Mug & Infuser
- 3. Adagio Teas toasTEA Double Wall Stainless Steel Insulated Travel Mug and Infuser, 17 oz, Lemongrass
The Adagio Teas Glass Mug &Infuser is a set of glass cup with handle, removable metal infuser, and a lid that can be used as a coaster. This ingenious item makes brewing the perfect cup of tea with loose tealeaves easy and fun. The glass mug is microwaveable, so there is no need to boil water on the stove.
After the hot water is in the mug, simply add lose tealeaves to the infuser and place the infuser into the mug. The temperature the water should be and the amount of time to let it brew are on the container of tea. Be careful not to over brew some of the teas, because they turn bitter when left too long. When your tea is done, simply remove the infuser and use the lid as a coaster.
This product does not have holes on the bottom; so some of the water remains trapped inside of the infuser until you tip it to get all of the water out. This tea mug also does not have a handle, so removing the lid and infuser with bare hands can be difficult and quite hot. Depending on the tea you use, some of the leaves may get stuck in the holes of the infuser when you wash it. The glass mug is a bit fragile, and can be broken somewhat easily, so it is a good idea to hand wash with care, although it is dishwasher safe. This product contains a mug that is 14 ounces, or you can buy the infuser separately for use with one of your own mugs.
You might be interested to read about:
This type of infuser is easier to use than a ball or spoon type, and allows for more room for the tealeaves to expand. If you've never used loose tea before and are used to bags, you'll be surprised at how much tea leaves are supposed to expand in water. Loose tea makes a better cup of tea than bags, because the tea has room to expand and fully flavor the water. Tea bags contain tiny tealeaf pieces, not the full leaves of gourmet tea. Tea bags are more convenient for our busy society, but full-leaf lose tea is a higher quality. The glass mug and infuser make enjoying a cup of full-leaf tea easier.
Bestselling Adagio Teas Glass Mug and Infuser Products in 2021
Adagio Teas 16 oz. ingenuiTEA Bottom-Dispensing Teapot
- Great for the office or when traveling, this innovative teapot releases infused tea directly into a drinking cup
- When tea is ready, simply place over cup and tea will drain from bottom
- A mesh filter retains all the leaves with one of the best infusers on the market
- Dishwasher safe, the teapot is made in Taiwan of food-grade plastic
- It holds up to 16 ounces and has an easy-grip handle
Adagio Teas 14 oz. Glass Mug & Infuser
- Durable borosilicate glass
- Dishwashwer safe
- Comes with stainless steel infuser
- Great for foodservice
- An Adagio Teas exclusive
Adagio Teas toasTEA Double Wall Stainless Steel Insulated Travel Mug and Infuser, 17 oz, Lemongrass
- Stylish and durable stainless steel construction
- Included removable infuser basket is perfect for making tea on-the-go
- Double-walled stainless steel keeps drinks hot or cold for hours
- All components dishwasher safe